Marketing English Course
Are you interested in taking a Marketing English Course in the Opole area? Why not contact me today? For more information on costs etc – please email me.
What is Marketing?
Marketing – This is defined as the activities of a company that are associated with the buying and selling of a product or service. It includes advertising, selling and delivering products to people. People who work in advertising departments often try to get the attention of target audiences by using slogans, packaging and endorsements etc. It can be defined in several ways, depending on the role of the advertised enterprise in relation to its position within its own market.
- What is SWOT analysis?
- What is a market plan?
- How can we be socially responsible?
- What are the micro and macro environments?
- Which laws affect the way we market a product?
- What is market research?
- What is the product lifecycle?
- What is a brand?
- What is Maslow’s hierarchy of needs?
- What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
- What is merchandise and merchandising?
- What is telemarketing?
- Which places are the most effective for advertisers?
- Would you like to work in marketing?
- How do you create a successful campaign?
- Should Christmas be marketed?
- How has the Internet changed the way we market?
- Should advertising techniques target children?
- How would you start to market a product or idea you had?