LCCI IQ – London Chamber of Commerce & Industry International Qualifications. LCCI IQs are available as single subjects, diplomas and group diplomas at different levels across the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Financial English
- Marketing and Customer service
- Business English, Administration and ICT
They give you the knowledge and skills to actually do the job. They are trusted and valued by employers worldwide. They are available as single subjects, diplomas or certificates. The LCCI offer professional, independent and affordable services. They focus on supporting businesses in London. They represent the interests of thousands of companies. They connect thousands of people every year. They provide marketing opportunities, unlimited access to legal and Human Resources advice. They provide access to a central London meeting space. And the opportunity to be part of an extensive international trade mission programme. The LCCI thus offers a wide range of services. They include events and networking etc.
The LCCI has business, administration and IT qualifications. They cover topics from business principles, performance, operations and internet security etc. They equip students with the knowledge and skills required for employment. As well as progression in it. The financial and quantitative qualifications cover a range of essential topics. They prepare students for university, professional qualifications, or employment. The English language qualifications are used by employers and universities worldwide. They are seen as evidence of language proficiency. They are aligned with the Common European Framework (CEFR). They cover English for a range of purposes. The marketing and customer service qualifications help students to develop a broad and strategic understanding. This covers a full range of marketing and customer services activities. The majority of LCCI qualifications are at levels 1 to 4 as detailed below:
- Level 1 qualifications improve your basic knowledge and skills in a particular subject or business-related job area.
- Level 2 qualifications are usually the minimum entry requirement for jobs. They give you good knowledge and a solid understanding of a subject or business-related job area.
- Level 3 qualifications develop your ability to learn and apply a range of knowledge, understanding and skills at a detailed level
- Level 4 qualifications help you to become a specialist in your area of learning or work.
- They qualifications span 4 subject areas listed earlier