Best Language focuses on providing a top quality service and delivering what clients want. My name is Piers Midwinter and my company has been set up to provide several services. I thus offer:
- Business to Business (B2B) services
- Language School services
- Business Language Courses for firms and individuals
- Educational, Business and IT Consultation services
- Events, Business and Courses Management
- Corporate Training
- Tutoring, coaching, lecturing and teaching etc.
- Online teaching via Skype
- Teaching any kind of English, including Specialist, Conversational, Business and Legal etc.
Get the Best Language for your firm
Currently, I am working:
- In the Opolskie region of Poland
- With companies, institutions and schools in these areas
- Individuals and small groups in these areas
- People wanting lessons or assistance online
Typically, at the very beginning, I will visit clients and discuss what they want and when. Together, we will then discuss pay, terms and conditions. A contract is then signed by both parties, I then comply with the terms and conditions of the contract. This often involves teaching Business English on-site at a Companies headquarters once a week between September and June of the following year etc. So, by the end of every month, I send a signed invoice to the company and request payment. Working directly with companies means that they can make requests and I can tailor my services to meet them.
It is worth noting, that I have experience working as a Corporate Trainer, Business English provide, Teacher and Lecturer etc. Moreover, I have worked for all kinds of companies, organisations and institutions including Universities, Polytechnics, Language Schools, Private Schools, IT companies, Architects and many others. Additionally, I have worked with Company Directors, representatives from the Town Hall, Professors, students and many other kinds of people.
Information about my company: Best Language
Registered address (From September 1st, 2017): Reymonta 1/12, 45-065 Opole
Tel: +48 883-047-684
For more information, please also visit my other website: www.bestlanguage.org