Best Language School
- Corporate Training – English Language Solutions for Companies
- Bespoke English Language Courses
- Business to Business (B2B) services
- Language School services – Tutoring, coaching, lecturing and teaching etc.
- Business Language Courses for firms and Individuals
- Educational, Business and IT Consultation services
- Online teaching via Skype.
Szkoła Języka Angielskiego
f you are interested in English, you have come to the right place… After contact has been made, I visit your Company and discuss your needs etc. Together, we will discuss pay, terms and conditions etc. A contract is then signed. I then comply with the terms and conditions. This often involves me driving out to the Company every week and teaching on site. I organise and teach an English Language Course (Business English, Cambridge English, Conversational English or Customised Course). Courses run for an agreed length of time (e.g. A whole year etc). At the end of every month, I send a signed invoice to the company and request payment. Working directly with companies means that they can make requests and I can tailor my services to meet them.
- Company name: Best Language Piers Midwinter
- Type of Company: English Language School, Consultancy and Business to Business (B2B) Services
- Service provision:Online, Onsite or at Best Language
- Address of Best Language: Reymonta 1/12, 45-065 Opole, Opolskie, Polska
- NIP: 521-343-95-15
- Regon: 161579995
- Telefon: +48 883 047 684
- Company website: BestLanguage.org
- E-mail: Piersmidwinter(at)gmail.com
- Bank: Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Swiftbic: PPABPLPK
- Account number: 20 2030 0045 1130 0000 0850 4190
I drive out to you
Hire an expert
No travel costs
Convenient and safe
One to one
Comfortable and safe
Good for children
You choose the topics
Best Language has a good reputation and is held in high esteem by my clients. Please read my testimonials
Best Language is well placed to take advantage of the developments in front of Solaris etc.
Located within five minutes walking distance of Solaris. Free car-parking is available.
Clients can choose from a wide range of Beverages etc. I am professional, polite and friendly etc.
Highly qualified. Native Speaker. University Lecturer. Experience Corporate Trainer. Top quality resources etc.
I create many resources (websites & Youtube videos etc)
I teach clients at Best Language, Online, On-site (Company or School etc.) and tutor privately. I generally prefer to work close to Opole. Companies wanting English lessons/courses held at a company some distance away from Opole (More than 20 kilometres) should hire me for the whole entire day and pay more for lessons (to counteract for the travel expenses and the time needed to travel etc.)
My Language School is the ONLY Language School in Opole that has been designed from the offset to provide top quality English Language Services. There is ONLY one table. The clients sit directly opposite me. Clients are thus treated as equals. My flat has been decorated and styled in a beautiful English style etc. Best Language thus targets a Niche market – people who want and appreciate top quality in every sense.
A language school is a school where one studies a foreign language. Classes at a language school are usually geared towards, for example, communicative competence in a foreign language. Language learning in such schools typically supplements formal education or existing knowledge of a foreign language.
Students vary widely by age, educational background, work experience. Further, at a language school, students usually have the possibility of selecting a specific course according to their language proficiency. According to the CEFR, there are six languages levels that define students language proficiency base on their speaking, writing and reading skills. Students will be then assigned to the course that matches their skills.
English Language Programs
– Help prepare you for academic study at college or university etc.
– Help you improve your scores on the English examinations you may need in the future, such as the TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge Exams.
– Satisfy your personal English learning needs and interests by offering many choices of classes, such as Business English or Conversational English.
– Teach you first hand about the culture and customs of the host country.
– Immerse you in a new language and culture, providing many opportunities to practice English both at school and in the local community.
– Help you meet many new and different people both in and outside of school.